Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Goodbye Holy Week 2015

       With the close of Holy Week, we say goodbye to the oldest Christian festival for another year. Pascha/Easter/Passover - coupled with Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday - happens to be one of my favourite holidays of the year (the others being Christmas and Thanksgiving), and it's always a bit sad leaving it all behind. I suppose I get refreshed and nostalgic during holiday seasons, and this one is no different. Fellowship & worship alongside the church, revitalized devotions, excellent sermons, tasty food, and relaxing family time always accompany Holy Week, and as I reflect on the past and the upcoming year, I can't wait to see what traditions I begin in my own family in the future. Yeshua is risen, and He shall return in the fullness of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment